Video marketing and video content are changing the marketing landscape and becoming essential to businesses’ digital success. By 2017, 69% of all consumer traffic will be video.
This year, Springbox has introduced video capabilities, and we are excited to be ahead of a trend that increases conversion, retains website visitors and drives engagement. Our in-house videographer lead, Danny Bravens, has a wide breadth of experience ranging from producing to writing, directing and concepting. He has worked on documentaries, viral commercial spots, brand videos and, most importantly, internal 1990s-sitcom-themed videos for Springbox.
Here are 9 reasons why integrating video into your brand’s messaging is essential:
- Overall, video content increases conversion. This conversion can be seen in an increase in website visits, time spent on the website, organic traffic and product sales.
- Videos increase organic traffic from search engines by 157%. As you may know, these days organic traffic is more and more difficult to attain.
- Worldwide, 51.9% of marketing professionals say video content has the best ROI. This goes back to increasing conversion. When used correctly, video marketing helps push users down the purchase funnel.
- When videos are paired with products, customers are 85% more likely to make a purchase. Springbox specializes in CPG websites and is looking forward to integrating videos in order to boost product sales.
- Videos retain website visitors. People spend much more time on websites featuring videos. In fact, visitors spend 88% more time on these websites.
- Video marketing drives social engagement. In 2014, 80% of total Facebook interactions resulted from native videos.
- Videos elicit strong consumer actions. After watching a video, 96% of consumers click links associated with the video.
- Pages with video boost conversion by up to 800% over the same pages without video content. Partnered with Springbox’s optimization capabilities, you can test this out on your website.
- Some of today’s most well-known and successful brands are using video marketing. These brands include CNN, Buzzfeed and the Huffington Post.
For more information about our video capabilities, reach out to your account manager or contact us.
Statistic Sources: Marketingsherpa, EMarketer, Internet Retailer,
Mist Media, DigiDay, Adweek, Orion 21