The Horizon Interactive Awards, a competition that recognizes excellence in interactive media production, presented Springbox with eight awards this year.
The event, which takes place each April, recognizes, promotes and awards the best websites, videos, online advertising, print media and mobile applications. Each year, they receive thousands of entries from all over the world. A panel of volunteers made up of industry professionals reviews the entries and determines which bodies of work will be recognized in the following categories:
- UX/Design - Look for clean design with a consistently good user experience.
- Creativity - Evaluate the overall uniqueness of the solution for new ideas/execution.
- Technical - Is the solution technically modern, functional and does it perform well?
- Message - How well does the solution content communicate to its intended audience?
- Effectiveness - Does the solution’s scope achieve its goals in an effective manner?
Here are the categories Springbox placed in:
Digital Transformation Video: Promotional (Silver)
Sage Advisory Services Website: Bank / Finance (Silver)
Sage Advisory Services Website: Responsive / Mobile Design (Bronze)
Q2 Banking Website: Responsive / Mobile Design (Silver)
Q2 Banking Website: Software (Gold)
Q2 Banking Website: Bank / Finance (Gold)
Poland Spring Water Website: Responsive / Mobile Design (Silver)
Poland Spring Water Website: Restaurant / Food Industry (Gold)
Want to see what Springbox can do for you? Click below.