This article was written by nFusion before they joined the Springbox team. Read about Springbox's acquisition of nFusion
Exploring the Business Environment from the CMO’s Perspective — A Four-Part Radio Series.
nFusion CEO John Ellett recently appeared as a guest on “This Week in Marketing,” a presentation of the San Diego Chapter of the American Marketing Association and WSRadio Internet Talk Radio.
In this four-part interview host Jimmy Page asks John to describe:
- How the modern customer differs from that of the 1990s
- What challenges marketers face in today’s increasingly complex marketing industry
- The initial journey of the newly hired CMO
- How (and what) measurements can pave the way for a CMO’s success
How can measurement — and accountability — lead to success for today’s marketing leader?
In the fourth and final part of the series John:
- explains the ever-increasing demand on a CMO to measure and prove results
- describes how measurement influences the relationship between the CMO and the CFO
- offers advice on what marketers should be measuring, and
- describes the perils of not placing enough of a focus on measuring and analyzing data.